Friday, February 12, 2010

How I Got a Free Ticket to Disney!

Disney is inspiring people all around the country to get involved and volunteer in their communities. As a result of volunteering, Disney is giving away free 1-day tickets to either Disney Land or Disney World!

There are limited number of tickets Disney is giving away so be sure to check out their website to see how you can get involved at: www.GiveADayGetADisneyDay.com



My sister told me about this opportunity and it turned out that I already qualified by volunteering at my local children's museum! She has been busy tying fleece blankets with my 3 yr. old niece to benefit those in need of warmth and comfort.

My sister-in-law found a volunteer opportunity with a charitable organization, providing grants to families in the adoption process. She and my brother just recently adopted a beautiful princess from Korea, and now found an opportunity to help others looking to adopt!

Even if going to Disney isn't in your future plans, it's a great resource to find opportunities to get involved in your local community!

No comments:

Post a Comment